Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Trip to Peru and Sweater Art - 2010

Always have fun when you travel!

I just returned from Peru where I spent a week working with my sample team on Sweater Art alpaca designs for 2010. For fun, I took everyone to a "Los Kjarkos" concert, which was enjoyable even if you don't speak a word of Aymara!

And for my personal time off, los caballeros de Paso Peruano and the Marinera dancers of Trujillo were a treat. I thought I was going to a SHOW, and it was a show with the horse, rider, the two dancers, myself, and two other tourists. Once everyone got over the shocking difference between expectation and reality, we laughed and had a great time.

Trujillo is great if you enjoy ruins and ritual sacrifice scenes. Obviously there is nothing new in the world, murder, mayhem and tatoos, too. There was a 1700 year old female mummy whose skin showed tatoos of spiders and serpents.

And Hallet Sweater Art has a fantastic collection for 2010. Still shopping for 2009? Take advantage of our 40% off sale. Quantities are very limited.

No comments: